[amayausers.com] Re: 1099 misinformation

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:06:23 -0400

Unfortunately, any way you slice it, the new proposal creates more work for
small business owners - and has no business being hidden in a bill that has
nothing to do with it.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
I: levelbest.com / P: 240.367.9911

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTwest
Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.