[amayausers] Re: Needing suggestions

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:05:38 -0600

Sharon,
        Do you guys have/use much 60 weight thread.  All we've ever used was the
good ole' 40 weight you get set up with when you start the business.  I
would love to experiment with various thread types and weights including
metalics, supertwists, rayon, and even cotton, but who has the time?
        If my memory serves me right, 60 weight is thinner than 40 weight?
Ed Orantes

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200