[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:31:24 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556.html#000008

I have always liked the Isocord thread and I have ordered from Ackermann and
they were very good...I have never really liked the ARC thread but I use it
since it came with my machine but when I have to order thread I do not order
the ARC thread...my question is...Was Melco sold too or just the supply part of
the company...I only ordered from Melco Mart once...I found other suppliers to
have a better price and better service too...I have the shade card from
Ackermann for the Isacord and I have the shade card for the ARC
thread...sometimes I have to just put the threads over the sample card to try
and come up with the correct numbers of the threads...it's a guessing game for
me sometimes...
have a great day...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders