[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:43:16 -0500

I have an old cone of ARC thread and it says DURAK Tekstil on the top of it. I
found this link which will probably help
http://www.durak.com/category.php?Id=134

From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:38:21 -0400
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I'd like to know is who made the thread for ARC.  If you can find that
out, you can find out what other name they market it under and get it from
there...

Where's my digging shovel.  lol

In a message dated 06/23/2009 10:22:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556/2.html#000019

Has anyone heard if ARC will be distributed by anyone else? or just killed off
as a thread line?
I assume Melco would not tell us this info since that would send many customers
to the new distributor and not to madeira, which is exactly what the whole
merger or aquisition was all about, right?

If any one finds out any info, post it hear so we will know since many of us
have quite a bit of money tied up in ARC thread.

Ron

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!