[amayausers] Re: Machine won't find center?

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:47:01 -0800

You need to clean the x-home sensor.  If that doesn't work there is a good
chance it needs replaced.  I had a machine that was doing this, had the
sensor replaced and it worked fine for a while, then started again.  We
finally figured out the tech wasn't tying down the wires just right so the
vibration from the machine was causing problems.  My Tech finally found out
the right way to get the wires fastened down and its been fine for about 8
months now.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx