[amayausers] Re: Large Font for Carhart Jacket

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:36:29 EST

I don't know how it would look, but you could change the stitch  type from
satin to fill and see if that would work for the font you'd like  to use (it's
setting probably in the properties/column area--I only have  letera, i.e.
lettering only, no design shop). Hope this helps.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 12/2/2005 12:33:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wolfemb@xxxxxxxx writes:

Can anyone recommend a good front for 1-1.5"  lettering?  I'm doing the back
of a carhart jacket and I don't want it to  come out like some I have seen.
The solid satin stitch does not seem to  last.

Lisa
Wolf Embroidery
_Wolfemb@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx)
Lisa and Don  Ridley