[amayausers.com] Re: Is There an Adapter for Small Thread Spools?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:29:28 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/729.html#000004

And don"t forget Marathon thread.  It is very good and very shiny - much
shinier than RA!  I get mine at American Embroidery supply.  You have to call
and talk to Andrew about the Marathon.  Good thread, good cone, good price,
good service.  He also sells stabilizers from Fred.   And they'll cut it for
you.  When I buy, I get part of the roll cut and part left on the roll.  Best
of both worlds.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Juli in Kona