[amayausers.com] Re: Is There an Adapter for Small Thread Spools?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:43:52 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/729.html

Hi All,

I have 60 Pfaff Hummel designs (some of them:
http://www.pfaffusa.com/82_3407.html)  that use Mettler Metrosene thread
(http://www.createforless.com/Mettler+Metrosene+All+Purpose+Thread+164+yd+159/pid22178.aspx?SI=6b5e0d38-88ab-461f-afce-b1868304c100)
 for its matt appearance.   Embroidering these designs was one of the projects
I bought the Amaya for because I wanted to add an embroidered frame to each one
of them and the hoops of my home machines are not large enough.

However, when I tried to put one of these spools on the Amaya, I found thread
posts of the Amaya were too large for the small hole of the spool.  Is there an
adapter that I can use to be able to use these spools on the Amaya?  I'm lovin'
this machine!

Thanks!
Ed