[amayausers] Re: In or OUT of the business???

  • From: "Debra Hahn" <dhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:00:36 -0500

Thank you Jack and Ed for your replies!

I can really identify with what you said Jack...I really enjoy
interacting with the customers and since I was responsible for
delivering the finished orders to our customers, it was always fun to
see how excited they were about the garments that we had finished for
them.  In truth, I didn't think about the fact that my partners rarely
got to see that side of the business since they pretty much handled just
the production side.

At any rate, I attended the training seminar here in Houston and I
learned enough to help me make up my mind that I am going to attend the
formal training offered by Melco and try to continue this business on my
own.  With the tips that Melco provided to me at the seminar I was able
to resolve the thread break issues on the piquet shirt I was struggling
with prior to attending the seminar.

Thanks again for the words of support and encouragement!

Debby Hahn
Coyote Design, Inc.