[amayausers] Re: In or OUT of the business???

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:27:50 -0500

MessageDebbie,
    Whatever you do, know that embroidery is a trade that takes years to get
really good at.  Not unlike many others.  If you are on a fence (so to
speak), consider how much time you will be willing to devote to continued
training- not only this one training class you will be taking.  And this
includes all those late nights spent sewing, tweaking, sewing, tweaking,
sewing, tweaking,....  if you know what I mean.  We've had some customers of
ours comment .. "That's all you do.. push the green button and the machine
does all the work.  How neat!"  I wanted to go crazy at that point but I
held back.
    If you do wind up getting out of the business, I wish you luck in what
ever you decide to do.
    Oh yeah, where are you located.  Folks on the list will want to know.
Take care,
Ed Orantes