[amayausers] Re: In or OUT of the business???

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:17:22 -0600

Debby

I guess just about everyone in this business has had make that decision-
whether to go on or do something else. Embroidery does satisfy that creative
urge I think most of us have. But then there is that "WOW" factor. Customers
see their job and they get that big grin on their face and look at you like
its Christmas morning. I have to admit I am in it for the WOW factor. I get
real joy in being able to make someone's day. For me it is 99% about being
of service. And I make a little money too.

It sounds like you may have been abandoned by your friends. It must feel
real hollow inside having to make a business decision and not knowing all
you need to know. But if you decide to stay, there are several dozen people
on this list who have been there, done that and have the polo shirt. And
very few of us are bashful. You can ask any question be it dumb or profound.
Someone here has an answer or knows someone else who might. You are welcome
here and we will help.

Jack

Jack Fuller

  _____