[amayausers] Re: How to post a question - congrats!

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:42:00 -0500

Thanks Roland for the heads-up!! You guys on the group are so nice and helpful. I really appreciate everything. Gotta go, I'm late getting groceries...hey, do you believe it...there actually is something besides sewing...shucks!!
Debbie Rinehart
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>