[amayausers] Re: How to post a question - congrats!

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:34:16 EDT

_drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) :

First of all congratulations! I know you're excited (I sure was....my
husband just about laughed me out of the house I was so bad). Anyway, your
machine
will come with 32 king spools of the 16 most used colors (2 of each).  These
are poly thread and it'll take a while to go through. As others have said,  the
mini's will work. I purchased the complete set of mini's from melco. I have
yet to open many of them but they still work and it sure is handy in needing
to  match a color if you really have to. (I don't use the coasters by the
way...too  much of a hassle for me.)

On posting to the group, I do as Roland does by just replying to another
message and changing the subject line. This group is somewhat active with
messages most days (it's probably a good sign when there are not any--were too
busy
workig!).

Well again, congrats and let us know when you get your machine all set up
and have sewn out your first design!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

PS - What is your name....you didn't sign your post and I'd hate to call  you
by your email address. Also, you may want to add where you live so others
close by can be of assistance at times.

In a message dated 8/19/2005 6:05:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Since I  just bought a new Amaya, I have LOTS of mini kings left over and
wonder if  they fit on this new machine(it's not here yet)!!   Also, can
someone tell me how to post a question with this group.  I am a  member and
have a user name-password, but couldn't find the page to post a  question?
THANKS!!