[amayausers] Re: How to post a question - congrats!

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:36:26 -0500

Thanks Dorothy,
I too am so excited that I can hardly focus...HA-HA!! Thanks for all the info.
I hope it doesn't take me too long to catch on.  The mini's I have are rayon,
which is all I've ever used.  I've heard that for dense designs it doesn't get
too thick, as does poly.  But, not having used poly, I can't say this with any
authority.  I have just finished my very first design set that I drew and
digitized.  Can't wait to get them on a design mall.  They are saltbox houses,
crows, stars, half moons and weeping trees. I worked on them sooo long to get
them perfect and have done the final-final-final stitch out on pelltex so I can
scan them and get them sent in.  I think I'm gonna pick Design Mall that you
see on Embroidery Billboard.  So, as you can see I'm in the thick of several
things.  Plus I work at a hospital part time as a Community Relations
Manager..WHEW!!   The new machine comes the first of next week, so I'll let you
all know how my first shirt turns out.  THANKS AGAIN     Debbie Rinehart from
central Indiana.