[amayausers] Re: Hope it doesn't happen to you!!!

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:46:49 +0000

Just a heads up for those interested....
The Melco circuit boards ARE assembled here in America.  Plano, Texas to be
exact.  However the chips, resistors, capcitors, and such could be manufactured
anywhere in the world and if all the parts are not readily available,...  even
one, then the delivery deadlines can greatly be affected.
I spent ten years running a circuit board manufacturing plant and you wouldn't
believe how many head aches I had trying to promise finished products to
customers accurately.
Ed Orantes
Amaya Service Tech
504-258-6260