[amayausers.com] Re: Hoopmaster

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:09:52 -0700

Hi Tom,

Rod and I are strong in recommending the HoopMaster. You can purchase it through MelcoMart or directly through HoopMaster. I think the base unit is $595 or $575 and gives you the base unit with one size attachment (I got the 15cm). You also get the flat hooping system and a training video. You would want to then purchase the 12cm attachment (each additional size runs somewhere near $300). I don't know that they have a square hoop size. They do have the big plastic rectangle--just be sure you give them the dimensions for which big hoop. You only need one system. You may also want to purchase the extender--it is a flat piece that attaches on top for large and all the extra large garments.

We love our system and wouldn't trade it for any we have seen in our travels doing tech or training work. By the way, if you have not seen how the system works, go onto the Hoopmaster.com website and watch a video clip.

Happy Holidays to you and hugs to Donna and Nicholas.
Sharon
----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>