[amayausers.com] Re: Hoopmaster

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:26:27 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/263.html#000009

We bought the All in One Hooper as a 'complete' package-and paid less than $650
I believe-and also got several Cd's of digitized artwork and stuff.
I haven't seen anything that we would need to purchase 'extra' since this came
with all the add-ons for sleeves, kid to oversize shirts, etc.
I have not tried a heavy work jacket on it but nylon (Sanmar Challenger, etc.)
gave me no problem.
Right now it lists COMPLETE for $899,
(this is off their website this morning)
SMART BIZ PACK - Order Yours Today!
Only $899.00 + FREE Shipping!
Now includes the Leveler Pro ,Sleeve Board Pro & all brackets for all hoops!
An added Bonus + 12 Smart Pack CD FREE - 540 stock corporate predigitized files
ready to sew.
Save Space, Time & Money!

but they do run sales constantly-it never hurts to ask if they have a sale
planned. Also, if you mentioned they are frequently brought up on the chat
board here-perhaps the sale price would be offered to Amaya owners! That's how
I get all kinds of deals-just ask.