[amayausers.com] Re: Hoopmaster

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:11:09 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/651.html#000004

When I bought my XT recently it was as a "complete package". Hoops, thread,
tools etc. Not a complaint, but I would consider a complete package to be one
with a Hoopmaster system. The cost could be offset by not including the large
hoops, because from what I can see those are probably not going to see much use
for me, at least at first. Mostly people are just wanting caps and logos on
shirts so far.

Before my training I was unaware of any sort of hooping system and was
attempting to hoop the items by hand (eager to get started). I remember
thinking; "Good Lord I will never be able to get this down..."  :)