[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Storage - What do you use?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:27:13 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/677.html#000001

I have a couple of sheets of pegboard attached to the wall; then use various
hooks.  I have several of the one that are long, so I hang the hoops on them
largest in the back to smallest in the front.  The ones I use most often at an
easy reach, the ones I use less often, higher on the wall.  Not fancy, but very
efficient (for me, anyway).
ts