[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Storage - What do you use?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:21:04 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/677.html#000006

by the way...forgot to mention..I keep thread in several of those plastic
roll-around drawer units (Target a good source).  The small ones I have
organized by color number (just like the thread chart)..so each is easy to
find...the larger ones are in another cart.  Keeping in a drawer protects them
from the elements (heat, cool, dust, etc). I think I got the pegboard either
from "home cheepo" (as Ed says) or a local larger hardware store. We have one
out here called Orchard Supply Hardware (Sears bought them a few years ago)..I
may have purchased it there...and they have a good selection of different hooks
too.