[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Storage - What do you use?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:35:12 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/677.html#000004

Kay & Theresa,
I didn't read the subject line when I replied before.  I just saw "pegboard".
We use our pegboard for storing our thread and small things like that.
Our hoops are stored on a 1"x4" board that is screwed to the wall horizontally.
 In this board we have those rectangular shaped bicycle hooks screwed in.  One
for each size hoop we have.  These are stronger than the little metal hooks on
the pegboard and are padded with a rubber coating.  They are cheap too.  Like a
dollar a piece.
Ed