[amayausers.com] Re: Help with FlexFit caps

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:08:23 -0600

MJ is right Samme, you need to "stabilize" the fabric. You can use spray adhesive and your regular cap backing. There have been times we use more than one piece of stabilizer---just depends on the cap. Each one has its own personality.

Sharon
----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>