[amayausers.com] Re: Head timing problem

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:45:31 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1030.html

I was stitching along, this fine Sat. a.m., trying to catch up and in the
middle of a polo shirt that I've done several of, the needle broke and the
machine made a clacking noise, as if it were hitting the hoop.  This is the
middle of the design, by the way.

Now the needle is down, and when I go into maintenance to bring it up, it will
not work and I get an message that reads:

Head 01-Z position error-machine took too long to do command or get to head up.

It will not do anything and I am stuck!

Any suggestions to get my Amaya back up and running?

Thanks very much for any help you can give to me!