[amayausers.com] Re: Hat Hooping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:46:13 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/242.html

I have 2 Amaya XT and am trying to run hats.(unsuccessfully)  In the hoop
selection,what do I select, WACF or XT Extended WACF?  I've tried both.  I
pretty much know how to put the cap on the frame. But when I put it on the
machine and start to sew, the carriage goes back and the arm pushes the hat off
the frame.  What am I doing wrong?  I have done hats on my 2002 amaya(which I
traded in), but now I am stumped.

Barbara
barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx