[amayausers.com] Re: Hat Hooping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:15:10 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/242.html#000007

On the AMAYA XT the thumbscrews ( larger flat wheel type screw) I think you are
talking about go towards the back.  In the manuals that came with my machine
the pictures show it the opposite way.  I leave mine on all the time, but had
to send it back once for repair.  When I got it back I looked at the manual
about how to put it on, and realized then the pics in the manuals must be for
an older machine.  The same thing may be confusing you.