[amayausers.com] Re: Hat Hooping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:44:31 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/242.html#000005

I know this thread is older, but my machine is doing the same thing with
popping the cap frame off the driver.  I have the correct XT extended selected
for my cap.  I believe it is something to do with the 2nd piece of the driver
that has the 2 chrome rods on them as well as the 2 thumb screws that tighten
the piece that goes into the t-rail. If I tighten the thumb screws too much
then I get an error message.  If I loosen them then it goes through the tracing
part and will pop the cap right off because the part of the driver that has the
chrome rods is pushed out by the rest of the driver but when it moves back in
towards the machine to finish the design the piece of the driver with the
chrome rods doesn't move back with the rest.

Please help.  It's so hard to describe my problem!