[amayausers.com] Re: Geech, I don't normally have thread breaks!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:28:42 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/615.html#000005

Sorry I can't tell you exactly-my brain is compressed on drugs for a few
days...but our Big Red has done that 'snap' occasionally and it is because the
needle case has 'jumped a gear' inside.
Hopefully someone reads your question and can tell you how to put everything
back where it belongs. All I can remember is something to do with realigning
the 'physical' (head) with the sensors (computer) so that everything meshes
together again.
Ours has done it from hitting a cabinet on a long move to the side or from
someone leaning on or hitting the head from the side enough to make it 'jump' a
cog. But it is a very simple procedure to fix it.
Sorry I can't think of it but I'm brain mush from anti anxiety meds while we
wait for further cancer test results and I'm still down a few quarts from full
due to major bleed out when they nicked a blood vessel.