[amayausers] Re: Font Needed

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:40:24 -0600

I use TrueType fonts to match any design brought in from the customer.  They
work fairly well.  You can download free fonts off the web and install them in
your Windows fonts file and they will show in your DesignShop program.  Just
make sure you do a test stitchout before you try it on the real garment.  Most
of the time this works great!
If you need help getting the TrueType fonts in the right place just email me
and I can walk you thru it.

Lora Cameron
Sport Products Mfd., Ltd.
4756 Murphy Road