[amayausers] Re: Font Needed

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:38:56 -0700

LuAnn,

We will try this again, the link in the first email I sent does not work as
intended...

 Click on the Link in this email. I found it as a freebie. Clicking on the
link should start the file to download, after you receive it, it will need
to be installed. The best way to install it is to go to Start then Control
Panel. In the Control Panel is an Item called Fonts. Double click on it and
it will open. Then got to File and click on Install New Font.
www.WebpagePublicity.com/free-fonts/m/Monotype Corsiva.ttf

 Some will say to just copy the new TT File to the Fonts folder, but this
method sometimes will not update the Windows Registry properly and can cause
problems.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems