[amayausers] Re: Flag Embroidery

  • From: "Lee & Barbara Ott" <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:54:27 -0700

In addition to what David said, you might want to overlap your lettering.
What I mean is... say you are appliquing:  WASHINGTON and that it required
more than one hooping....  Set it up to do WASH then in the next hooping
HING.  After lining up to the chalk line trace the H and sew the ING....
thenrepeat until finished.

I did not respond before this because I am still not sure I explained this
very well.  We did over 50 flags for Napa Valley Community College for their
police academy and another 10 plus for the California Game Wardens for each
graduating class.  So if we, Barb and I can clarify the process let me know.

Digital Stitchz

905 Texas Street

Fairfield, CA 94533

(707) 426-9963 Phone

(707) 426-9983 FAX

Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering &numbers, Screenprinting &Laser
Engraving----- Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZGlnaXRhbHN0aXRjaHo4Njc5
From:
"David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Flag Embroidery
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:17:38 +1000
([203.214.81.51]) by mail-ihug.icp-qv1-irony1.iinet.net.au with ESMTP; 15
Oct2006 06:17:48 +0800