[amayausers] Flag Embroidery

  • From: "DAVID SKLAR" <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:36:23 -0400

I am working a flag project.  The flag measures 24 inches high by 30 wide.
The emblem that goes in the middle of the flag fits in a jacket back hoop.
But there is   arched applique lettering across the top and bottom that
exceeds the width of the hoop.  I conceptually understand that I have to
break the design  into parts and rehoop for each part.  The question is,
when rehooping, how do I make sure that the material is straight with
respect to the beginning of the text and how do I position the
fabric/hoop/design/machine so that it restarts in the right place?  Thanks.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA