[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks and clanking noise after repair

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 22:36:51 UT

This message was posted by crookednail on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1286.html#000005

Okay sent the main thread feed gear home and all is quiet while switching
needles.   :)   THANKS

Any clues on why the bobbin detect may have quit working?  It sews fine with it
off and fine if I use the bobbin timer.  Tried adjusting the case several times
and even changed cases.  Also tried different upper and lower limits and it has
a new sensor bar.

The "clanking" sound while sewing sounds kind of like having the presser foot
down to low and hitting the needle plate...but that's not it.  Everything that
I can see looks like it's moving freely no rubbing etc.  The machine seems to
be sewing fine just hate running something if it's in pain and causing more
issues.  The tech told me to use the machine there is nothing wrong with it
that he can see...so I guess I use it.