[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks and clanking noise after repair

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:22:16 UT

This message was posted by crookednail on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1286.html#000002

Unfortunately, he was here 4 hours the first time and 6 hours the second time
he did arrive with a tool case but I did not watch him the whole time. Most of
the 6 hours I think was trying to please me because there is no denying the
difference between needle 7 and the rest. He's the same tech that melco had do
a warranty repair to the machine in 2007 so I'm sure he is melco certified.
The machine has definitely been well lubricated throughout it's lifetime and
was well lubricated while the tech was here also.  The clanking is totally
new...not improved just new.
Sue