[amayausers.com] Re: False bobbin breaks and clanking noise after repair

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:31:11 UT

This message was posted by crookednail on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1286.html#000010

We usually run the presser foot down all the way possibly one click up for
everything expect caps.  Hats have never been my favorite thing sometimes they
run flawlessly and other times they seem to be a nightmare.  So...it's possible
run hats without the raised plate and wings...do you find they run or look
better with that method?  What made you go to that method?