[amayausers] Re: Embroidery Pricing

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:30:07 -0800

Use Group names feature that is available.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com
(510)-226-6171

From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:18:20 EST

I'd probably charge $7.50 and then give a discount (10%) for quantity. It
is
really a personalization. job with extra (constant) lettering).

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 12/13/2005 12:36:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
signguy.ron@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I know there is always alot of different opinions when it comes to  pricing
embroidery.

Well my wife and I are new to this business, we have 3 Amaya's and have
just
been making Christmas gifts for family with them so far.

But it looks like we have our first retail order.

Our customer is an Cosmetology school with 80 new students that need a 3
1/2" left chest, 2 lines, that say COSMETOLOGY and next line has the
person's
first name and last initial.

If we bid it correctly, this could be a yearly account.

What would you charge per unit?

P.S. They are supplying the smocks, this is for embroidery only.

Ron Thompson

Poke-Me Embroidery
(408) 254-2044
San Jose, CA