[amayausers.com] Re: Email from UPS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:17:30 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/105.html#000006

Speaking of SPAM, I have noticed lately, that I've been getting emails that
look like they are just a normal email from one person to another, but the
sender sent it to me "on accident." I did open the email and read it; it seemed
like a normal conversation between two people but the email contained a link. I
didn't click on the link but typed the URL into my web browser to see what the
website was. It's one of those Cheap Canadian Pharmaceuticals websites. It
seems like an easy way to get people to click on a viral link though. Make
people think the email got sent to the wrong address and the receiver gets
nosey so they read it and then click the link. Anyway, just thought I'd let ya
know in case you get any emails like that.