[amayausers.com] Re: Comparing Design Shop /Wilcom

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:18:54 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/465.html#000002

DS9...if you try to modify letters (by clicking on the X on each letter) more
than 3 changes, DS 9 crashes. In artwork-make more than 3 or 4 changes within
one piece of artwork without saving-crashes.
Group names-non-functional.
"tool icons" are gone compared to DS 7, and even 'load' command is hard to
find. Should have a 'one click' icon on the tool bar. If it's there-I haven't
found it yet.
Amayo OS 9...many times if you 'rotate' a design (for hat hoop example) it
disappears and you have to go back into DS 9, rotate and save, and reload to
see it in AMaya.
That's some of what I've found...
although I will admit, it is GREAT to finally have 'auto digitize' really work!