[amayausers.com] Re: EXTENDED WARRANTY

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:29:23 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/673.html#000012

You said it Roland,
We techs are for hire.  It is how we feed our families.  No work is beneath
doing for an honest days pay.  However I am a little concerned about the
"feeding your tech".  I was being polite to this one customer and I wound up
eating a rather nasty tasting sandwich.  The rest of the family was also at the
table and they seemed to be enjoying their's.  Go figure?

Also remember that the amount we technicians/trainers charge are not only for
the time servicing the machine but also for the travel spent driving to and
from the customer's location.  I have left many a customer's homes late at
night where the customer went straight to bed but I had to drive several hours
to get home myself (without falling asleep I might add).
I'm not complaining, just reminding what the final bill covers.
And might I also add,...
A sincere "Thank You" to all of my customers who have allowed me the
opportunity to be a part of their business.
I can't speak on behalf of all the other techs but what I offer my customers
after their first private service call is phone tech support - even at night
and on the weekends (when available).  ...As some of you here on the Amaya list
can attest to.
In short, get to know your nearest tech as they want to get to know you too.

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer