[amayausers.com] Re: Desprate help ....Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 15:45:33 UT

This message was posted by dani & frank on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/774.html#000002

thanks for the fast reply ..I don't know the age of the machine bought it melco
as a refurbished machine It is a XT ser # 328617 we got the Amaya OS v9 and
designshop v9 suite we got 16 color of 5500yard thread. in other words we
bought the start up package. at some point we are to have a live person come
here for training but have not been told when that will be.  we have the
machine for about 1 1/2 weeks now.. I spent one week in the hospital and now it
is the long weekend and i will be out of town most of next week till the 15th
of this month .. was just hoping to see this machine work before i go. also
frustrated that the instructions are so scatted and cryptic.