[amayausers.com] Re: Desprate help ....Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:35:32 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/774.html#000006

What part of Oregon are you in. I was born and raised in Baker City/Lagrande
area and presently live in Boise,ID only because that is where the grand-babies
are at.

Sharon and I are Melco certified trainers and travel the Pacific
Northwest....OR,ID,MT,WA,UT, etc..... was the on-site training included as part
of the package?

The Maderia thread cones have been used without all the little gadgets they are
now offering since the introduction of the Amaya. Will they make the Maderia
thread more manageable? Probably, but are they absolutely necessary, no.....

Just push the thread spindles up as far as they will go. Place the thread cone
on it and sew. Some folks will pull the plastic tube up out of the spindle a
half inch or so to get the height they need.. Just another reason folks like
the Arc, Isacord, RA, etc lower style cones on the Amaya's.....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer