[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Help

  • From: "charlie" <atnob.cab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:20:39 -0500

Mark...I am by no means an expert, but I did just finish the class and this
"connector" stitch was discussed at some length.  The result being that by
triming after each letter, it takes machine usage time and thread,
therefore, it is better to hand trim.  One method discussed, but not with
great joy was that some of the "younger" crowd, and I don't know what
younger is, as I am far from that.  Anyway they clip one end of the
connector stictch and  carefull burn off the tail....as poly will
melt....don't know what this is worth, but maybe an idea..
charlie