[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Help

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:34:30 -0700

Phyllis,

Double click on the letting so that it take you into the properties menu.
There are several tabs above, one of them being lock/trim.   Towards the
bottom is a box that need to be checked for trims and then you set the
distance (I use.30 or .40 most of the time).  If this doesn't do it for you
you can manually put trims after any specific letter.  By going into the
properties and checking lettering.  Then put the curser in between the
letters you want a trim and click the trim tab.  Let me know if this doesn't
make sense and I will try to explain it better.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon