[amayausers] Re: Design Shop 2005

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:59:11 -0700

John,

 What it does is change the column widths in areas where there is overlap
and makes it fit better changing the stitching so that were there is overlap
the stitches on the letters underneath become sparse and gap so the stitches
on top look better etc. So, yes, the feature does do it better or more
politically correct. With that said, try the method I suggest and see if it
works for you. This is the method people have used for years when using
keyboard lettering and has been fine until now. ;) Of course a good
digitizer would slap me up side the head for saying that! <grin>

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems