[amayausers] Re: Design Shop 2005

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:55:29 -0700

HI John,

 The Drop Shadow feature is only for Design Shop Pro+. If you were led to
believe that all levels of Design Shop would get that feature and upgraded
because of it, please contact your sales person and get it worked out.

 Now, to do a Shadow to lettering, you do not need the Shadow Button. Do
some lettering on the screen, then right mouse click on it and then click on
Duplicate. You will notice in the Project Tree a second Lettering Object
will appear. Click on the first one and then Click on Color Change to insert
a Color Change between them, then click on the one that is in the
background, and then drag it on the screen to where you want it to be to
give you the shadowed look and effect you wish.

 A little more cumbersome than clicking one button, but once you get the
method down, it still only takes a few seconds to do.  This is all the
Shadow button does, just all at once for you with one click of the mouse.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems