[amayausers] Densities????

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:34:33 -0800

I am going to admit to being dense. Been doing this for 2 years and one of my
biggest issues is density. I would suppose a trained eye could look at a sewout
and know if the density is correct. Also realize there is the experience
factor. If it does not cover then obviously it needs more, but when is enough
really enough. What should one look for? The mechanical side of my brain wants
me to get each stitch to lay perfectly next to the previous. Is there a
reasonable tolerance or am I looking to hard for perfection. Any thoughts
appreciated.
Herb
Royal Embroidery