[amayausers] Re: Densities????

  • From: "Cindy D" <cindy_daeltex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:06:53 +0000

Hi,

I also experience problems with densities when I'm using white yarn.  A
coloured yarn covers wel, even on a dark or light background but when I use
the white yarn, I still see the fabric.  Could it be that the white yarn is
finer than coloured yarn ?  And can I adjust such a design only by adjusting
the density ? Or should I change the density of the backgroundlayer ?

Cindy