[amayausers.com] Re: Customer ordering shirts

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:30:54 -0500

You need to reply on the website to this post - not the list.  The original
poster will not see your response.

For those new to the list - if you see:

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY

It means the post originated on amayausers.com and was echoed on the
mailing list.  You need to post on the website instead of replying to the
email.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites -   Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
  I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.