[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:55:26 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24/2.html#000028

Just an update on where things are at...we are looking at different cruise
lines/itineraries for the next cruise and wanted to let everyone know that
Alaska 2010 rates will not be out until the end of March beginning of April.

Do we continue looking for now and plan for Alaska in 2011 or does everyone
want to wait for Alaska prices to come out?

Would appreciate all input on this one...Thanks!