[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24.html#000014

Hey everyone wanted to let you know that we have a great start on the survey
and we will start to look at different cruise options by the end of the week so
if you already taken the survey thank you for the input and if you haven't make
sure you do so by Friday so your voice is heard!

I will post the results here sometime on Friday!  I can tell you that Alaska is
winning the destination but they want to go in February!  Hmmm...

Have a great week everyone!