[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:31:28 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24.html#000001

Steve,

We were thinking of doing a cruise to alaska sometime during late July early
august so folks with kids could go and not worry about getting a baby sitter.

Also, that would give us about 18 months to plan things and would start us on a
every 2 years path - which given the life cycle of products in our industry
would probably be appropriate.

We didn't really talk about specific lines but can pretty safely say, we're
open to anything nice!

JOHN